09/01/2013

Primadonna girl, all I ever wanted was the world





Dress - Rare (Debenhams)
Tights - Marks & Spencers
Boots - Primark
Bracelet/Ring - Primark
Earring - Rare (Debenhams)

I absolutely adore the colours and pattern of this dress. Its a sort of honey mustard colour with grey and black feather on it. I don't have that many feminine dresses but this one is quite cutesy and it goes great with my new and most favourite pair of boots from Primark. If you look at my Winter Wishlist then you will see a pair of boots similar to this and I have been crushing over so many little black ankle boots but none of them have been quite right until I found these, so happy with my buy. I also got this amazing cross bracelet/ring from Primark which I wear a lot now especially when I go out. I have a cross obsession and have also been looking for a nice bracelet/ring for a while and heard Primark do cheap ones. I spent a while in the jewellery section to find these but so glad I did. Also please excuse my scabby nails. I did them for new year and they are scabbing off a bit now, nail varnish chips so quickly because of my job as I use my hands a lot. Wish I could find a nail varnish that lasts more than a couple of days...


Thanks for reading,
Lissi-Jayne ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment