13/01/2013

Skeleton you are my friend, but you are made of bone





Bowler Hat - Primark
Necklace - Ebay
Leotard - Primark
Shorts - F&F (Tesco)
Tights - Primark
Docs - Blue Banana

I know that Black Milk sell a very similar leotard which I love, so when I saw this copy in Primark for a fraction of the price I had to buy it! It is made of a swimming costume type material which is really similar to the Black Milk one. I also wore my high waisted shorts which I wore constantly last summer and my beautiful black Dr Martens which I also wore constantly last summer as I went camping in Finland, which explains why they are so scuffed even though they are only a year old. My sister actually bought these cross tights and I loved the look of them so much that I had to get myself a pair. As its still quite cold, being January and all, I would add a coat to this, probably a parka.


Thanks guys,
Lissi-Jayne ♥

1 comment:

  1. You're gorgeous! I love this edgy outfit! Very stylish :)

    www.gelabeansss.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete